Account Associate for Apparel Retailer
3 month contract
• Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and seasonal selling reports and analysis tools
• Maintain in season and pre-season sample lines to support customer, commercial and advertising needs
• Manage all sizing tools and account specific product needs to ensure on time and accurate deliveries in order to reduce and prevent chargebacks
• Charged with pre-season order entry management and in season planned unit maintenance
• Strategically resolve order challenges in collaboration with customers and company counterparts
• Provides external account partners with information on pricing and product availability
• Support Senior Account Executive in overall sales responsibility
• Develop essential internal and external relationships with key partners
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or a combined 4 + years of college education and work experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in a retail/wholesale apparel business or other consumer goods industry
• Proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically skilled in excel experience: strong knowledge of V-Look Up, Pivot Tables, etc.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Enjoys attention to detail, sales and trend analysis and problem solving
• Comfortable learning new technologies and reporting tools
• Confident in communicating at all levels of the business
• Values cross-functional collaboration
• Proactively seeks out and acts on opportunities for development
For serious inquiries email your resume to email@example.com.
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.