Building Access Manager
Remote position in site procurement for a national telecommunications company.
The role of the Building Access Manager will be to make initial contact with property owners as the first step in site acquisition for network facilities.
• Identify property ownership or management and make initial contact (cold calling) to secure the rights to perform site surveys.
• Act as conduit between Field Operations and Building Management during Pre-Deployment engineering and construction phase.
• Function as an integral part of a cross functional field operations team that implements network growth in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manage and coordinate appropriate responses to building management related to requests for on-site meetings to discuss Engineered drawings, additional site walks to walk the proposed route.
• Understands Telecom and Data infrastructures, build process
• Real Estate, Engineering, Outside Plant background preferred
• Able to explain benefits of bringing building on net to building managers
- Good communication skills and has a background in telecom and/or commercial real estate
- Targeting 2-5 years’ experience in the workforce; most interested in exposure to telecom; someone that is a self starter, go getter, has willingness to learn and can work independently.
- Basic Microsoft office skills; must have computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Role is a 6 month contract with the opportunity for extension or conversion to permanent status based on performance.
Indicate on your resume where you prefer to be located for this role.
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.