Client Solutions ManagerOur sales team is expanding!! s.com, Inc. is currently looking to bring on talented Client Solutions Managers to add to our team. The...
Client Solutions Manager
Our sales team is expanding!! s.com, Inc. is currently looking to bring on talented Client Solutions Managers to add to our team. The Client Solutions Manager is responsible for consistently generating and increasing revenues through the acquisition of new clients/business via outbound telesales and customer-facing activity. Identify and secure additional business opportunities within existing client base. Generate leads through research, networking, prospecting and cold calling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage entire new business development pipeline from initial sales call through close.
- Perform inside/outside sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Place outbound calls to solicit sales, pursuing both target and prospect accounts.
- Qualify prospect regarding staffing need, budgets, timeframes, contract hiring history and decision-making process.
- Assist in building a client base of qualified contacts. Maintain minimum performance standards and increase pipeline for future business.
- Coordinate with recruiting team to pursue sales leads, develop search criteria, schedule interviews, and initiate offers for employment to candidates.
- Maintain records of all communication in customer relationship management tool.
- Conduct follow-up activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
Specialized knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, goal-oriented sales environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with a professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to perform outbound telesales
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with prospective clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-4 years professional experience in B2B sales and product or business development
"s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."