Sales Support Specialist
12 month contract
The CPE Sales Support Specialist contributes to service delivery, business retention and revenue growth objectives of the sales account team, through order entry, order management, billing and support.The CPE SSS works pro-actively with other internal and external resources to insure we exceed customer expectations. In addition, the CPE Sales Support Specialist ensures that order deadlines, billing accuracy, and account executives are informed and supported throughout the order and installation process.
- Order processing for CPE Equipment and Maintenance orders received from the Commercial Sales Organization.
- Process new systems, dropship, maintenance and MACD Orders to procurement groups through order processing systems.
- May receive order requests through Account Managers at customer sites, or from other internal groups (this includes trouble ticket reporting and escalations).
- CPE order processing requires knowledge in the following systems: STATS; NPR; DPI;
- WFM; Remedy; Infinium and Salesforce. Orders are processed within Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframes. This includes tracking orders to completion via Work-lnProgress (WIP) process.
- Partnering and peering with the Accounts receivables team to provide historical documentation, order history, order details, and account audits to assist in collection efforts.
- Responsibility for managing CPE billing questions and inquiries to resolution, within SLA timeframes.
- May require coordination and partnership with CPE order entry team, account teams, Customers and various partner/vendor organizations. Manual bill generation when requiring special considerations or details.
- Account auditing for billing accuracy and additional revenue opportunities where appropriate.
- Full partnership with our lease affiliates to manage amendments, billing nuances, verbal acceptance in conjunction with leasing staff and the clients. Including follow-up on TAMCO and A/R related items.
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as required by the Company.
- Must maintain a professional image.
- Ability to learn new skills and procedures.
- Must be able to effectively manage workload and follow directions.
- Must support and participate in promotion of company products.
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in similar CPE account management, purchasing and billing responsibilities.
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- Possess strong time management, communication, customer service, and organizational skills. Goal and results driven.
- Business acumen.
- Projects management experience.
- Strong communicative and decision making skills.
- Excellent customer service skill including tact and diplomacy.
- Strong phone and presentation skills.
- Good organization skills and ability to work with minimal direct supervision. Strong interpersonal skills, rapport building and leadership qualities.
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.