12 month contract
Major Responsibilities of the Position:
- Employee is responsible for positive customer communication and interaction
- Provide efficient, quality service to both internal and external customers both face-to-face and over-the-phone.
- Work well with others to achieve common goals and to foster a cooperative climate, as well as to work independently with little supervision.
- Complete designated amount of work in a specified time frame with a high degree of quality, adjusting work assignments or schedules to meet changing work-related priorities or demands.
- Efficiently and accurately work with multiple types of information and/or perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Provides informal training to peers.
- Basic understanding of voice and data NB/BB (DS0/1 and 3) circuits: point to point, private line, VoIP and ethernet.
- Efficiently and accurately send access service requests to local exchange carriers.
- Provide detailed and comprehensive written communication via CORE database. Able to trouble shoot and problem solve any issues preventing service delivery.
- Accurately complete circuit design in Telcordia System Provisioning, we do IP activations.
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.