Central Office InstallerLocation: Denver, COTerm: 1 Year+ *Benefits Offered: (Health/Dental/Vision/401K)Job Description: Installation of telecommunication equipment within customer facilities and central offices. Inside...
Central Office Installer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Term: 1 Year+ *Benefits Offered: (Health/Dental/Vision/401K)
- Installation of telecommunication equipment within customer facilities and central offices. Inside and/or outside plant environments.
- Read technical specifications, drawings and review Method of Procedure (MOP).
- Have reliable transportation and basic tools
- Willing to travel when required
- Load software and commission equipment by testing and validating functionality.
- Support customer activation of new circuits by testing connections to other pieces of equipment and integrating/mapping circuits on the network.
- Performs preventative or reactive maintenance of network equipment.
- Uses test equipment such as JDSU and Fiber Optic Power meters, to perform circuit testing on DS-1 / 3’s; OC-3 to 192; GIG-E; Fast Ethernet circuits.
- Act as a customer contact. Interface with customers and local supervisors to clarify, validate & communicate project status.
- Terminating Secondary Power Feeds, Bonding and Grounding, Cleaning, Labeling of fibers
- Securing Fiber Optic Cables and Jumpers.
- AC/DC Power Circuit Fuse and Conduit installation/removal.
- Equipment test and turn up (C&IS).
- 3 - 6 years of experience.
***Follow us on LinkedIn at s.com, Inc. to keep up to date with our available positions!
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.