Construction Operations Coordinator
We are looking for an administrative coordinator to support our fiber construction team and oversee multiple projects:
- Responsible for any special reporting that may be required for the projects themselves to the customers and/or internal organizations
- Provide assistance entering jobs and updating jobs in CRM
- Responsible for helping the Fiber Construction team ensure that all identified milestones on the project are being followed up on and completed in a timely fashion in order to hit the project delivery timelines
- Miscellaneous projects/reports as requested
- Assist with access arrangements for major projects
- Prepare slide decks as needed for Senior Management meetings
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations and administrative activities, such as mailing, supply inventory and purchasing, coordinating building/suite access, maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs, event planning, providing general support to visitors and addressing employee inquiries regarding office management issues.
- Taking detailed notes during meetings and provide meeting minutes to the team.
- Keep an active log of off-site personnel entering remote locations
- Primarily work in an office setting
- Physical demands may include walking and sitting
- 3 years of experience in an administrative or project management support role
- Strong computer skills
- In depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fiber construction permitting knowledge preferred
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.